From the accounting section, you can enter deposit and general payment entries and make refund entries for all your patients, as well as keep track of your cash register report.
Accounting Screen: You can track all your patients and balances from the accounting screen.
Cash Movements: You can see all the payments that come in and out of your cash register on this screen. You can filter your payments by date range and payment type. You can also export this filtered data to Excel.
Cash Movement Editing: You can access this area from the edit button on the payment row in the cash movement page. Here, you can see details such as the currency and the system’s exchange rate for the payment made. You can make any necessary edits related to the payment from this area.
Payment Records: You can find all the payments made for a patient from the Accounting -> Payment -> Payment Records (top left of the screen) section.
- Go to the Accounting screen.
- Click on the Payment button on the far right of the row where the patient you want to define payment for is located.
- Select the invoice you want to define payment for from the offers section under Payment Form.
- After selecting the invoice, the details of the invoice will open for you to check.
- Select your payment type from the Payment Type section next to the offer selection.
- Choose your payment date, payment amount, and payment currency.
- You can also see the real-time value of your payment in the system currency in the Total Payment field.
- Click the
Savebutton to define your payment.
- If you want to make changes to the payment status of the invoice, you can update the status from the Payment Status Change section on the lower part of the preview form, on the left side of the amount fields.