This is the area where your system settings are located.
- Open the System Settings -> General Settings page from the main menu.
- Upload your company logo to the brand logo section.
- Enter your company address, phone number, and email address.
You need to add the necessary information to the form for your system to use your email address when sending login information and similar emails to your customers. Accounts that are not defined with SMTP cannot send emails to customers.
- Open the System Settings -> Accounting Settings page from the main menu.
- The system’s main currency is selected and cannot be changed in the Basic Currency section.
- Currency section includes the currencies that can be used within the system.
- Open the System Settings -> Data Masking page from the main menu.
- Select the customer information you want to hide in the Information Hide section.
- When selecting a role, select which user roles in the system should be able to view this data masking.
- Click the
Savebutton to complete the process.